Cooling Unit Maintenance Services
The best way to keep your family comfortable year-round is by performing regular maintenance on your home's air conditioning and heating systems. Basic seasonal tune-ups will keep your HVAC system run more smoothly, efficiently and save you money on utilities in the long run. Home Comfort Air Services provides 23 point precision tune-up on your Air conditioning and heating unit. Our maintenance service will also help to identify ongoing issues of your cooling and heating unit. It also helps in identifying parts of the unit which may fail in the future. We will report on our invoice all these points and recommend any necessary work to ensure your system operation to be optimum and efficient.
Our inspection include:
- Checking the Refrigerant Level to Help your System Maintain Peak Operating Performance
- Checking Electrical Connections and Terminal for Any Loose Connection and Check for Corrosion
- Checking the Status of Electrical Parts Like Capacitors, Contractors
- Inspecting Any Moving Parts Like Motors, Compressors and Check the Status
- Checking Filters
- Checking Thermostats for Proper Operation, Programming and Configuration
- Inspecting the Indoor and Outdoor Coils for Dirt and Debris
- Checking Temperature Difference Between Return and Supply Duct for Optimal Operation
At Home Comfort Air Services, we offer affordable seasonal
AC tune-up specials for only $49.00.